منتدى only korea
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

عشاق كوريا

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
أهلآ ,و سهلآَ بكمــ ف منتديديآآاتُ |<~عشاق كوريا>~

Taylor Swift Talks About The Songs On Her “Red” Album

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
لي لي
المديرة العامة
المديرة العامة
لي لي

انثى الاسد الثور عدد المساهمات : 485
المساهمات : 8778
تاريخ الميلاد : 19/08/1997
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/09/2011
العمر : 27
الموقع : https://only-korea.yoo7.com/u2
المزاج : اسعد انسانة

بطاقة الشخصية
1: 10
2: 10

Taylor Swift Talks About The Songs On Her “Red” Album Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Taylor Swift Talks About The Songs On Her “Red” Album   Taylor Swift Talks About The Songs On Her “Red” Album Emptyالخميس أغسطس 16, 2012 12:57 pm

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]

Taylor Swift recently announced that she will be releasing a new album titled “Red” on October 22, 2012. Here is what Taylor revealed to MTV about the songs on the album:

I tend to skew in the direction of writing songs about love-related things, relationship – and feeling-related things, that’s where I naturally go. I ended up being inspired by a lot of zero-to-100 then it hits a wall and explodes – type relationships which are so fun to write about, really dysfunctional and not good generally but when you write about them it gives you a lot of inspiration. There are things that I went through personally and then there are stories I witnessed going on around me. When I’m writing an album, my world becomes a big storyboard and has the potential to become a character and all my family and friends around me know that. The last two years have been really inspirational and that’s why there are so many songs on the album.

Taylor’s new album will have 16 songs on it, plus additional bonus tracks. So far Taylor has released one single off of the album, it’s titled “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.”

After hearing Taylor’s first single off of her “Red” CD we can’t wait to hear the rest! And, we also hope that Taylor announces a big tour soon! We’ll keep you posted!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Taylor Swift Talks About The Songs On Her “Red” Album
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Taylor Swift Says “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” Is For Her Ex-Boyfriend
» Miley Cyrus-See You Again(HQ,Album Version FULL)

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى only korea :: فنانين و مشاهير-
انتقل الى: